Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Harms Christmas 09

We spent Christmas day with Flemings. We went to SC and surprised my mom over New Years! (I let my dad in on the secret. )I called and told her a package was supposed to have been delivered that day and did she get it. When she said no, I told her the tracking said it had recently been delivered and to check and make sure on her porch. So when she opened the door to look we were standing there, and shouted surprise! She was too! Steve and Korin were home as well so we were all home for Christmas, over new years. We were able to see their new house and have a lot of fun together. Since they had just moved not a lot was set up yet including a tree but we made our own! LOL




Pyro-man Steve! Getting ready for the new year!


The tree! LOL It was my dad's palm tree we decorated!

Welcoming in the New Year

My Sister Aimee and I

Some more overnight back-packing gear! Yeah

Like Father like son! In more ways than one!

Aimee with the wallet I gave her

Mom and Pop

Steve and Korin with the quilt I made for them.
A late wedding/Christmas gift


While there we visited Falls Park in Greenville
We also hiked Table rock. It a long hard climb but well worth it at the top!
About 8 mile round trip I believe.
My Brothers, Matt and Tim and my dad
The view was beautiful
Mom and Pop and their new house!
The Whole Family

Oh Yeah! 30 years later and they are still together! I am blessed!

Very Nice Steve and Korin!

No comments: