Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Month Before Moving

The house we toured
We have been busy since our trip up north last month. We have had lots of work to do but lots of fun as well.
A few weeks ago we had a girls night out with some good friends. We all went to the beautiful, historic town of Madison GA. We stayed in a pretty old Bed-N-Breakfast and visited some cute shops. We really had a good time together.


Here is the house we stayed at

One of the pretty bathrooms with the mural

Old Bed we stayed in

The Flowers Ben sent and surprised me with

Out to eat


Two cute little boys playing in the new sandbox Aunt Holly bought for them

Easter Day- The Deviled eggs I made!! ( Little chicks)


Easter Sunday

My Last day teaching Art Class
All my peeps at the Barrel!!
They had a goodbye party for me on Thursday, my last day of work.
We had a good time together! Thanks guys for the gift!


Today we celebrated Ben's Grandma's 80th birthday (Nana). We had a beautiful cake made by family, Karen. She did a beautiful job.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA! We love you!
Three more days in Alabama. The house is starting to come together and organized. Most of the stuff I am taking is packed. Now I still just have the odds'n ends to do.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

hey Beth its Aimee!! :]]] just wanted to say hey and i was thinking about youth camp coming up. imma miss you bringing me cookies and showing you off to my friends. *sniff sniff* ITS NOT GONNA BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU :[lolz the pictures are totally gorgeous, i would love to get away for a week or so(no more tho!!)lol and go there and just relax omw looks like y'all are keeping busy. the animals are adorable too!!! ;]call soon i have to tell you the story of this past sunday going to the ER bc i accidentally stabbed a steak knife STRAIGHT THRU my left index finger!!! yea surprisingly i didn't freak out. hahah thats a first right??? got stitches :[ call soon. miss you and luv you.

♥Aimee♥

P.S. tell midnight i love her also

Shirley said...

Hi Beth and Ben
love the pics! It is beautiful there and it sounds like ya'll are real happy. Keep keeping us posted.
Love,
Mom