Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Camp meeting, family and new family!

After Michigan we came home for our church camp meeting. It was a great time and was priviledged to have see my family for a lot of the week and the whole family was there on Sunday! It was a great time of spiritual refreshment with some awesome services! We were home for the next week as well and I was able to pick up a few days at Cracker Barrel. We also were able to see our new niece Madelyn Rose Collins. I have a pic but it is not letting me download it from my phone! Anyways I have it on Facebook and she is a cutie pie!

My sister will kill me! LOL after staying up most all night she is sleeping as Mom is trying to leave camp! LOL
Men's quartet singing at camp, Ben on far right singing bass
Everyone came over for Sunday lunch at our house! It was a fun time but to short before afternoon service!

No comments: