Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Weekend

This past weekend I went to Cincinnati to see my brother, Steve. It worked out that some other people I knew were going up so I hitched a ride. We had a great time. Steve is on the computer staff at GBS. I love his 22" screen.
Friday I arrived and he showed me where he works, went out for Chinese and talked till 2 in the morning. :)
On Saturday we went up in Carew tower, downtown Cincinnati, 49 stories up. It was neat looking out over the city. Even though I had lived there close to 5 years, I had never went up there. I was also able to spend a little time with one of my friends Liz as well as my brother's fiancee Korin.


Korin Steve and I.

Liz and I
One of the views


Later on we out to my favorite place, Chipotle, a mexican place and had my steak burrito. Then we went to a book store and relaxed.


Well and had some fun too!!

I gave them an engagement ornament. Very Cute Pic guys!

When I arrived home late Sunday night( monday morning), I found this note and box awaiting me. Santa had heard me and came early. LOL I have been wanting a new camera beacuse the one I have has not been working right. (see post car that doesn't like me) Ben was so sweet and found one and left it out for me to find when I arrived home! Thank you!
I love it and it takes awesome pictures. I will post some I took of fall later.





2 comments:

Tricia said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad that you got your camera that you were wanting! :)

Lisa Messner said...

Looks like you had a great time with your brother and friends. Missed you Sunday!
Hooray for the new camera!