Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm still here

Isn't this beautiful. It is a frost on the flowers.
I didn't know if I could get it but it turned out beautiful
This was taken of our front drive a week or two ago!


I know it has been a while and I was being pretty faithful with my blog but then life gets in the way. Oh well. We did some more work around our property on Saturday and Ben got some more trees cut out front. It is going to look real nice once it is all finished. Oh and I didn't have to work Saturday! I was so glad, but it was pretty full.
Ben is off hunting and will be returning this evening. I hope he had a good time. He was off hunting yesterday and today. He needed the break from work.
I am trying to get the house finished. My family is all coming tomorrow! I am so excited. Steve is coming from Cincinnati as well. Except for my mom and Aimee, they haven't seen our house after we fixed it all up and were settled in. I have even done some more organizing and decorating since even my mom saw it. It seems to take a while to really settle into a place, or maybe at least for me. I finally got my den cleaned out, still some stuff in the closet but it looks like a room now!! (now to just organize the shed LOL) Anyways I still have a few odds n ends to finish as well as some baking before tomorrow evening so I must depart here. I hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Julie Schultz said...

Congratulations on your progress! I still have those boxes to unload. I just got stuck there. I did one, but I have three left . . . and a plastic laundry basket with odds and ends. Maybe I should empty the basket into one of the boxes. Then I could say I just have boxes. Yes, indeed. That is a thought. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hope that you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving. Your slideshow of your house is nice.

Nichole said...

hi Bethany! I found your blog in that round-about way. I'm glad I did. Bet it's a lot warmer where you are than it is here. Ug! Send me an e-mail some time. :))

I love the animal photos. Are you going to eat those little goats? :(

Was good to see photos of Liz and Korin. :) I'll have to send you some of my papoose - he's Rob all over. Kinda scary!

Nichole

Bethany Fleming said...

nicole...i would love to talk to you and view your blog but it is private...hopefully you will get this...love to see how you all are doing!!!