Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!!! I love you!!

Mmmmm Delicious!


Jerrel had a gift for Ben he was so anxious to give him

Ok what caption do you put on this one! LOL

Well today is Ben's day, celebrating his 29th year! I just want to wish him a happy, happy birthday! I'm sorry you had to work tonight. Thank you for working so hard for us and being a good husband. I love your sense of humor and making me laugh. I also love you thoughtfulness in helping others and truly caring. I love you lots! I hope the next year is a great one for you! (enjoy your last year of being a young person :)

Since we both had to work tonight, we celebrated his birthday yesterday. I picked him up from work and we relaxed at Bass Pro Shop for a while, Ben of course loving every minute of it. We then headed over to Red Lobster and had a delicious meal. After wards we went to my in-laws house and had desert and gifts with his family. We had some delicious cheese cake and then opened gifts. I gave him a predator hunt video that he just loved. We actually went and watched it that night! He said he had a great relaxing night.
Happy Birthday Ben!!

No comments: