Friday, May 14, 2010

Week Three


The beautiful lilac bush
Looking at the house from the behind

Well I started this post on Friday but am finally finishing it today, Monday. I have been sick for part of the weekend but am feeling a lot better today but still pretty weak and easily winded!

Ben has been able to work and drive the horses more and more this past week. He did a lot of harrowing on a couple fields down the road. He really enjoys that.



This is one of my favorite pictures
All the cows were let out to pasture last weekend. All the dry cows were let out to stay along with the Percheron colts. The milkers go out in the morning after milking and come in, in the evening. Soon they will be out at night as well, just coming in for milkings, and extra feed.
We have had a couple evenings we have just gone for a drive. The countryside is so beautiful.

I realized that I have no pics of me, so took one. I will have to get Ben to get a few of me.

This is the oats coming up that Ben helped plant the first day we were here

This is what happens when the cows get out, fresh fertilizer delivered straight to your lawn!
Good friends!

No comments: