Sunday, August 22, 2010

Home Again Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Well I keep saying I am going to update the blog with good intentions and never get to it, but here I am, finally! We do not have internet at our house, so I have to beg borrow or steal internet. Since we have arrived home, we hit the ground running it seems.
A couple days after we arrived home, God opened up doors for me to go back to teaching after a two year break. I am teaching at Bible Methodist Christian School, 1st and 2nd grade, the same place, and grade I taught before. Well needless to say I was excited but also a little nervous! I had about 2 weeks till school started, to get my room set up, lessons together etc.
Ben also felt a pull back into education. He received a part-time position teaching a couple classes in High School.
So the next couple weeks were busy but God helped me to relax and not stress and it all came together! Here are a few pics of my classroom. The color scheme was already in place, but seemed to fit with my frog theme.

The rocker I covered to match the curtians
All the staff eating out during in-service at Jim N Nick's
(thanks to our church!)

No comments: