Friday, November 26, 2010

My class- 1st and 2nd grade activities

I have a great class this year. I only have a little class but I love them.
An aunt volunteered to do a fall art class.
They painted leaves on t-shirts. They loved it.
Having fun blowing bubbles, Wilson-1st grade, Joel, Randi, Devin, and Olivia- 2nd grade!

Grandparent's Day, doing crossword puzzles together
This is everything they told me about their grandparents! click on it to see closer! Pretty cute!
Deputy Smith came for Grandparent's Day.
Here he is testing out the handcuffs!
Prayer at the Pole!
We went to Stevi B's Pizza for our field trip. We joined 3rd and 4th grade.
It was a real neat experience. We got to walk in the back where they make dough, let it rise in the cooler and then watch them roll it in a special machine. They then went and finished their own pizza with toppings of their choice. They thought it was such a blast and I did too!
My kids -in yellow- with the pizzas they made!
A dental hygienist came and talked to us about taking care of your teeth. She even brought her friend, the snake and showed us he brushes!

No comments: