Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Parent's move

Last week I helped my parents move in. It was nice to see them again and especially being that close. It was tiring mainly for them. They were in a moving daze most of the time! :)

This is a picture of the house they are staying in right now. Eventually they will get their own place.


Truck is finally empty!!!! Go Matt!!!


My brothers and I having a little fun with the web cam on my laptop. Then enters Pop.....who is trying to figure out what is going on!!! LOL


My mom said this week that they are settling in much more and house is looking much better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to get some news about your parents move.

Now I'd like to see more mictures of youo house and your chickens.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the blog! Gramma O wants to know "What is a blog?"

I would also like to see more of your home, chickens and the new dog!

Phyllis

Bethany Fleming said...

Ok due to high demand I will! LOL actually I have been working on getting a slide show together. So enjoy!

oneybunchofoats and other fine things said...

Tell everyone we said Hi! It's nice to be able to see what is going on in your guys lives as I am sure it is for you and us!