Friday, February 6, 2009

Between Harms Christmas and Fleming Christmas

We were only at my parents for a few day because we both had to work the day after Christmas. :( But then my friend from college, Liz Reimann came and stayed for a few days. That was a lot of fun. We went and hiked at Cheaha State Park. It was a beautiful December day. We went out onto Bald Rock...a very beautiful view and then hiked a trail to a water fall. The picture at the top is taken there as well.




We also went to hear the Alabama Symphony play thier New Years Eve concert. It was fun!! We went with Ben's family. We had a blast!


Here is Ben's mom, sisters and I sporting our masks.

Liz and I...do we look evil! LOL

I think that they look so cute!!


Afterwards we hung out at the Fleming's house. Liz was able to hang out with all her guy friends....lol. She is actually surrounded by Ben's collection of nutcrackers. She is standing with the tallest one. 6' Liz left New Years day. We had a great time together and I hope we can do it again sometime.

No comments: