Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goat in distress

The other day I was looking out my window and saw the pigs running after the goat. Mopsy had a bucket around her neck and the pigs thought that perhaps she was hiding food from them. So every once in a while the pigs would come up and try to get their nose in the bucket. It was hilarious. I grabbed my camera and ran out the door.
Now came the hard part. Getting that goat to get close enough so I can grab her and then grab the bucket off. I was already down there when I realized I should have brought some food. I finally cornered her in the stall and grabbed her. You would have thought she was dying. I released it of the bucket and it went off on it's merry way, the pigs wandering over still wondering if there is food in there! LOL
BTW the bucket was not hurting her, just uncomfortable, especially when running from me!

2 comments:

Leonard and Krista said...

spoken like a true farmer's wife
Krista

Lisa Messner said...

That is such a hilarious picture!