Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Family pictures

Here are the long promised family photos..the best of. I posted more on facebook. I was happy with how they turned out!
PS...I am starting to post. I will do it even if i do it one at a time! LOL
the lovely couple

Another lovely couple!! AWWW
(My poor pop was not feeling good that day!)
Family portrait

I thought this was a cool one

All the siblings, me, Steve, Tim, Matt, and Aimee

I Thought I would try and take some he might use for Senior pics...I really like this one...isn't he handsome. (now I am giving him a bigger head!)
Another Handsome Brother

Steve and Korin

This is where Ben busted his knee. Ben tripped over Tim's foot and appeared to slid across the pavement. However the knee seemed to take the brunt of the fall along with the hands. He is still having trouble with it.
Now this is just cute!!! LOL

2 comments:

Tricia said...

The pics turned out nice. Glad you shared them with us.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you shared your pictures. It is nice to see updates on your family.