Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trip to SC

Ok I think I will finally catch everyone up today...maybe! LOL I have been fighting this cold thing, and I feel better and then it drags me down again. And now my tummy is upset. ARGG! Oh well.

Due to unfortunate events, a funeral, Ben and I took a quick trip to SC in the middle of January. It was nice to see my family again, as well as sad for the family that is now in heaven. Ben did get to catch up with old friends as well.

I was able to see my brothers play basket ball, which I have been wanting to do. That was neat.
(#12 is Tim- "Timinater"!!!) Matt played also! Too bad you lost that one!

After the game we headed out, kinda late. But God had other plans. Thirty minutes down the road we had a totally flat tire. The alignment was off so it had just ruined the tire. It was crazy and kinda funny now! We were missing tools so had to call my dad to help us get the spare on. I'm tired and half asleep and so cold. Two hours later we arrive back at my parents and hit the sack. I was just thankful it happened where it did, instead of the middle of nowhere!
Since my car is foreign they don't always carry the tires at the store. So we had to wait till after lunch to have it put on. We finally head home and of course hit Atlanta rush hour. God kept us safe and we finally made it home that evening about 7:00PM.
Considering all, it really wasn't bad! I really have it good!

No comments: