Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's


Both Ben and I were sick. I slept half the day and was still kinda grumpy. (sorry Ben) He cooked me a pancake breakfast. Yummy! We both thought we would feel better if we got out. So I drugged up :) and off we went. We went to the Co-op and saw the baby chicks they had. Then we went to the mall. I haven't been there in forever. It was fun but we both got tired and tired of all the people. Then we went and watched a movie and ate Chinese! When I got home I remembered I had to make the cake for Sunday dinner. I start and Ben yells from the other room. Does it smell funny out there? I was like I don't know? Like gas? Well over by the computer? I go over there and on the table sits a dozen roses, chocolates and a note. They were supposed to have arrived earlier when we were still home. It's ok. I love them Ben and I Love you! Thank you for making it a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: