Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yes I am still here!

We have had some crazy weeks lately and I have had the best of intensions to blog and want to but kept running out of time or my perfectionest side wouldn't let me because I wouldnt have time to do it all! LOL Then i misplaced my camera a couple times..and now it is in the car Ben is driving to work. I have plans to start tonight. We are both still alive and well, just a couple flat tires, water pipes busted, a funeral and a car that acts up when it rains and dogs that bring home dead animals...we are doing fairly well. We are alive and healthy and both still have our jobs! God is still good! I will detail more later.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds great, lol! Makes my boring January look pretty good!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the prayers for my husband. Sr. Major

Leonard and Krista said...

Glad you're so perky after all that! LOL
Krista