Tuesday, October 7, 2008

falling

I'm trying to get ready for our open house. I'm getting fall boxes out of the shed so I can try to make it look pretty! I am coming down the steps of the shed, hands full of boxes and as I step on the bottom one on the edge it rolls out on me and before i know it I am sitting on the ground with no boxes in my hands and the wind knocked out of me. My leg is all scraped, other leg cut as well as my toe. I realize my bottom is really hurting as well. So much for decorating! I call ben to pick up some band-aids on his way home from work.(we just had gauze) Meanwhile I am just hurting and the leg is stinging and I realize I am going to have a very huge, very colorful bruise on my bottom, like tye-dye! My head is hurting and I have a open house to get ready for the following day! Well I woke up the next morning feeling ok just stiff and was able to get everything spic'n'span. Well except........I went to finish getting some boxes and tried to see how I fell and if the brick was tipsy and all the sudden before I knew it, it did it again! I was so mad at myself and get some more scrapes! Well ben did go and fix it so it shouldn't happen again! Thank you Ben!

No comments: