Friday, October 31, 2008

Pastor Appreciation

Being this is October and pastor appreciation month,(and the last day of October) I wanted to say that I appreciate my pastor, as well as all the pastors out there laboring for God. I know it isn't always easy but your rewards will be a many in heaven. Keep up the good work.
I really appreciate our pastor, Pastor John and his wife Anita. I know God has placed them here at our church for his purpose. Our Pastor tries to get us think for ourselves. (sometimes that is hard) He has stressed the importance of love and acceptance of people, not judging others, but loving them to Christ. What is in our heart is what is most important, it will spill over and take care of the rest. I really enjoy our once-a-month marriage enrichment. They are a great example for us younger couples to follow.
Behind every good man is a great woman and that is Anita. She is such a loving, sweet woman. She has many physical problems but you never hear about them. (puts me to shame) She puts others first and gives God her best. She is also a counselor at a pregnancy center.
Thank you both for your hard work and dedication to our Church! We Love you!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Pastors do so much and need the encouragement. We love our pastor and wife. They are special people. Well I finally looked on your blog. It was good to get an update
Love, Mom

Lisa Messner said...

Amen! on your words about our Pastors! I totally agree! They are the best!