Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Aimee Joy


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AIMEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I just want to wish my lil sis a happy happy birthday..belated, a day late....but still many happy birthdays!
I remember 14 years ago Pop calling and saying "Guess what?" "It's a boy right?" I replied. "No, it's a girl" to which I didn't believe at first and then was so excited. (not sure what I would have done if he had said yea, it's a boy LOL) I finally had my sister, twins just I am older.
I can't believe you are already 14. I was thinking of all the memories and girl times! I just want you to know that I still love you. I'm sorry that I don't live close to take you places and all that good stuff but I think about you alot and love you so much!
I hope your day was a special one! You are loved and missed!
-your big sis

No comments: