Monday, October 27, 2008

Last week

Last week was full but exciting.
Monday I went to my quilt teacher's house and we worked on my quilt for the evening and now it is getting close. I am exctited. I believe every block is at least started, if not finished and just needing pieced together.
Tuesday the we had WMS at my house, women's missionary meeting. Once a month all the ladies get together at someone's house and this month it was me. It was a fun time and and quite a few ladies showed up. I made a yummy cake, a new recipe that I found. It turned out pretty good. I just wish I would have taken a picture of it. It was a chocolate pumpkin cake with a cream and cream cheese frosting with a chocolate glaze over it. :)
Thursday I went shopping at Aldi's. Ben tried to fix our old car's belt so we can try to sell it and wasn't able to. Frustrating for him. And now the thing won't crank. (after we went and got a new ignition because the old one locked) Oh well.... so is life!! So it is still sitting...scrap metal here we come. After that we had good time fellowshipping with some friends.
Friday was the school's fall festival. It was weird for both Ben and I going and not having any responsibility for any booths. We enjoyed it, especially the homemade doughnuts! YUM!
Saturday we went to Old Baker Farm for thier fall fun days which included a reenactment in the afternoon. I had to work but was able to get there for the battle. I had fun browsing the craft booths as well as the hayride and getting a pumpkin. Patrick just loved his pumpkin...loved it so much he chewed the stem off. It was funny.
Sunday attempted to snap some family portraits in the yard with the Fleming clan. It always takes longer than you think and its funny how everyone has thier own comment on it. (flemings have opinions? LOL) It went fine and I believe that some turned out great. We even took some fun shots! Hopefully I will post some later.
That is a little of what has been happening, everyday stuff!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Opinions?! Us?! Nah, we're just a laid-back, easy-going bunch! ;-)