Friday, October 31, 2008

Who is at my door????

Last night I heard some banging at our door. I opened it find this, two cute little animals.
Jerrel was Tigger and Patrick was a puppy.

Two little puppies!!!!
Drago says please play with me!!!

Well what is that on your head Patrick? Are you really a puppy too?

Drago is so good with them...the boys were all around and stepping on his legs as he laid down and he didn't do a thing. He just does alot of sniffing.

Uncle Ben gets bounced on from behind by Tigger!!

We enjoyed having them come out to our house for some treats. We were the last stop so everyone was a little tired, including Ben. Jerrel bundled up and went out to look at the pigs and goats before he left. I guess one of them was checking out his jacket and he thought it was so funny. Then he went around, pretending he was a goat, nibbling on our clothes! LOL

No comments: