Monday, October 27, 2008

TIRED

Today started out fine. This morning I thought I was running ahead of schedule and would be at work in plenty of time to clock in at 5:45. Suddenly I remember, oh I gotta take Ben to pick up the truck so he has a way to get to work. He had car-pooled with a friend on Saturday and had forgotten the keys to get it Sunday. So I rush in and awaken prince charming all the while muttering oh I gotta hurry. About 5 minutes later we are driving down our drive. Thankfully the truck was kinda on the way to work but enough out of the way to make me a slight bit late. Then the lady who works the shift after me was sick so I worked for her. By the time they finally got the night cashier up and me counted down it was around 4:30.
I ran to get some hay for the animals so they would stay warm tonight, ran to Wal*Greens and then home. The I helped Ben spread the hay while the goats jumped on the other bale. They were so cute, just like kids playing king of the mountain. I then threw some dinner together, with Ben's help, ate some delicious Tilapia, salad and chowder, cleaned up and now am on my lap top for a little time to enjoy before I fall over asleep. Anyways that is my crazy day and tomorrow looks like that, clean a ladies house in the morning and then work for the sick lady again in the afternoon. Now maybe with the extra hours I can get......buy...... or fix the car??? LOL

No comments: